Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A much deserved long weekend.

We hopped in the car and made the 12hr trek to Wilmington NC. 


This is our happy place. My three best friends moved here a little over 3 years ago.
I make it a point to see em at least once a year. 
This weekend was special not only because of my besties but our good friends Erika and Nate got married!! 


Look at those smiles.



Pine hurst is gorgeous. Sometimes I just need a moment to take it all in.

We were placed at table #4 which was a perfect fit!

We had a couple old fashion's (which were the signature drink) and danced a lot! The shuttle took us back and forth from the hotel, which took driving out of the question. We met the bride and groom for brunch at her sisters the following day, and headed to the golf course for our anniversary.

Monday was relaxing time. Phil chose a marvel movie marathon and Sarah and I headed to the pool.

There's only a couple of these days left so you gotta soak em up.
Then dinner!

My eating will get back on track tomorrow, I promise.

It was a beautiful, much deserved long weekend away but I can't wait to get back to my girls and fitness routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment