Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lets talk food

We aren't always great at sticking to our diets, but when you have the support I do, It makes it really easy...

This is what I come downstairs to in the morning.

 
Either that or an egg and toast...Yummm.
Then this awesomeness is packed for lunch.
This is the person responsible for all this yummy goodness-and what he actually looks like before the sunrises.
He usually only responds with grunts and groans, save any meaningful conversation for later in the day.
Then I arrive to work and my amazing co-worker brings in fresh vegetables on the daily, its a shame she grows too many!
Oh wait- Homemade Jams and Apple sauce to bring home?-I told you she was great.
Then dinner

So that's a perfect day in the life- I do have cheat days that look more like this...Insert the shame spiral!


But those days are few and far between.


What are your favorite meals?
What fuels you?


No comments:

Post a Comment