Thursday, September 17, 2015

Laureate Eiffel

I've been at my dads for a long weekend. I drop my big sister off to school and scoot on over to mom's house! She's waiting out front for me, and greets me with a big hug and a bunch of kisses all over my face...she does this a lot. I grab my favorite stuffie bag and march into the house. I bring my blankie-freshly washed and smelling good, up to my bed and am greeted with this:




What the? My mom says I have to wait for Ayah (Allison) to get home before I can pop them. There's something rattling around in there when I shake the balloon, so I'm super excited.

Mom and I cook some eggs so I have tons of energy for the park...I love to cook!


Energy received and off we go!


I love this park! The water is so cool and I could just lay here watching the fish all day!


I decided to go for a bike ride, while mom ran...she's way faster than me and my legs got super tired. We waited for the beep of her watch and turned around to race to the park.


We were so thirsty when we were finished we headed straight for the water fountain. Next up, playground!! I love when my mom plays with me, we climbed all over the place.


Still very thirsty, I finished this entire bottle of water!


I was getting a little hungry so we decided to go to Core, moms new favorite place...I prefer Panera.


We picked up Ayah from school, mom rode sister's bike... she looked so silly! and then ran home while me and Ayah biked. Man she runs a lot.

We went to the store and got Ayah an new helmet and me this!!! I've been waiting a hundred years for a booster.


We got ice cream on the way home...shhhh don't tell Phil :)
When Phil got home we thanked him for the balloon surprise and finally got to pop them ALL! Inside, a million puzzle pieces, I tried to put the puzzle together but its to hard by myself, mom said we can do it after dinner.
Then I played outside, while mom and Phil made dinner. I set the table and it was chow time. Steak, mac n cheese and corn on the cob-Yumm!
After dinner we played outside more, made the puzzle, and a lego set.

Boy, that was an awesome day-snug as a bug in my bed, so very tired.

Goodnight!!


2 comments: