Sunday, September 20, 2015

Random thoughts on a Sunday

Why you should ALWAYS carry a knife!






What you look like when you send an angry text to someone you love...



What my purse looks like when I'm marathon training.

Things that make me want to be a vegetarian.


When you cant find your keys...Look here!

Babysitting at its finest

Tell me this happens to you too, headbands = runners bangs.
Who doesn't love pineapple?


 When your coffee lid smiles at you, just smile back :-)


 This is what he looks like after a late night and still gets up at 4am with me.


 Don't let a sign push you around.


 He hates the morning sun so much its worth underwear on the face, ha! 


Have you ever seen ketchup that wasn't fancy, and more importantly...who eats it?


 Random afternoon post run lunch, it was fantastic!


What breakfast looks like when family comes to town..I just love my Ann Marie

No words necessary 



I'm sure you'd like to share your Sunday thoughts...do it!
Whats your favorite carry along food?
You think my husband will be mad after he sees the bathroom floor pic AND the underwear on his head pic?


No comments:

Post a Comment