Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday funnzies

I've been working more 12hr shifts at the hospital. Since I'm in charge of the Np's and Pa's in the ICU, I'm supposed to be working 6am-2:30pm Monday-Friday. However, since we are short staffed and are expanding the ICU's, I've felt obligated to pitch in a ton more. I typically pick up an odd weekend or a slew of night shifts. With that being said, I've been able to take an odd weekday off here and there and be home with my kidos during the summer. This proves to be one of those days.

If you can catch a spin class with Laura at the north area YMCA on Fridays at 9:30 its a must!


I'm new at this blogging thing, so taking a photo of complete strangers-however amazing of a photo op it was-seemed creepy to me, so you'll have to deal with an obscure random set of bikes! But, it's definitely something to look forward too!

Since the kidos were so well behaved and didn't complain about "wasting time" in primetime at the Y, we headed to the playground...since when is a 4 yr old and 7 yr old's time so precious?


Why are kids so drawn to sand?...Eh-gives me time to read this months runners magazine before the month is actually over!!

 

Next up, our favorite lunch spot


Annnd you can't forget, its back to school time...My baby starts pre-school this year-I'll cry that day, a lot!


Since it is back to school time you simply mustn't go school clothes shopping until you've cleaned out your closets of all the clothes that have accumulated over the years. This took an hour and a half of "Are we done yet?" trying on outfit after outfit and surrendering them to charity.


I really do hate when the girls go to their dads, I know they miss him, but I miss them when they are gone. So I deal with this with a soul cleansing run, at one of our (mine and Phil's) favorite spots!
We met here and got engaged here..See the proposal video Now!


It's beautiful huh?


I look faster than I am, haha!


Where is your favorite place to run??

Have you been to spin class?

No comments:

Post a Comment