Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday madness

It was a typical 4am alarm hating monday, but this time the husband didnt get up with me. He wanted/needed to catch a couple extra zzzz's before heading out of town for the week.
The good news?! Those two beautiful girls of mine came home from a weekend visiting with their dad...boy do I miss them when they aren't home. It was 88* here in Syracuse so a night in the sprinkler was in order. But first an impromptu picnic with their most dearest "stuffies"!
I was able to mow the lawn-uninterrupted and pull some weeds- we have alot of those (do you know any tricks to get rid of them?)
Before I knew it, it was 7pm and we still had to do baths and dinner..in that order. the amount of grass and dirt a kid can bring in the house simply amazes me.




Luckly they still shower together and clear instructions to wash their hair three times were given and i rushed down stairs to assemble some chicken, potatoes, and corn...It was a hit! Allison had seconds and she rarely eats her firsts-Ha! (I really do laugh at myself quite often)
Then a quick video chat from the hubby or should I say face making contest? He won, He always wins that and most annoying noises...Our house is really fun.

Now off to bed, but first a little Jumanji to lull them too sleep-Im def counting on a middle of the night scary dream fiasco but they swear its not scary.


annnnd a little blog time (I've missed you all weekend-busy busy) + Greys anatomy on netflix = a perfect ending...


No comments:

Post a Comment