Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Another Y day!

I'm a newbie at this hydro-running thing. I took a class with Deb at the Y...Have I told you how much I love our membership there? I can do anything I want for exactly one hour (my girls watch the clock). Between cycle, lifting, yoga and now hydro running- I'm feeling fulfilled.



So I hopped in the pool and she (deb) tethered me to the wall and for an hour we did intervals in the pool. At first I didn't feel as if I was accomplishing anything and then interval #3, I was getting thirsty and my forehead was sweating. I think I'll do this more often, but next time with a water bottle!


Then as promised we had our after work out date...Panera is our go to spot.

I love when these girls eat healthy on their own, I'm so very proud.


Next up; Horse back riding lessons. Today was trail day! Allison is doing so well communicating with Pedro (he's the horse) that Mari took her back on a trail ride. Laureate and I walked behind so that we could be proud of her success. When the trail was over she continued around the fence line trotting on and off. 


Laureate finally got her turn, she's still trying to learn patience.



The lessons were over but the girls were feeling extra helpful and wanted to clean out the stalls. So we let Pedro and marge graze a little. "It was like cleaning a giant cat box of poop and pee." Their words not mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment