Monday, August 24, 2015

These two!

An actual runnnnn!! And feeling great! It definitely helps to have extra special company.



I've been dabbling with a longer run but fearful that the set back in healing wouldn't be worth the accomplishment. I ran a lap around my block which is 0.6miles, without pain, during the middle of the week! I waited a day and did it again this time twice so 1.2 miles!! Again... pain free. I went slow, took my time, and enjoyed the feeling of being on the road again.
 This weekend we packed up and made the drive to 'Grandma Sue's' house (Phil's mom). All of his siblings were there which equals a great time!


My running partners were Brotherrrrr Dan and Rachel, this is the same Dan from the 'competition ' post, with the awesome gym in his basement.
Rachel is amazing she recently took a pretty good spill off her road bike...ouch! which limits her to running the roads more recently rather than recreating this:

Creole is a great running partner too!

She was super thirsty and really tired when we finished!..quite frankly so was I.


I call that 2.2 miles of success and was so excited of my little strides-Haha! pun definitely intended-I had to grab my computer and tell you all about it!




I do realize that smile doesn't equate to my enthusiasm-trust me I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment