Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Swimming blues


I don't like swimming. I can't quite control my breathing in the pool. I get tired and sloppy and feel like I'm going to drown. I'm going to look into that hydro-running thing people keep talking about.

I belong to the local YMCA and plan on taking a class next week there to see what it's all about. Who wants to join me?

I really didn't want to swim today so I decided to try the elliptical. I was pleasantly surprised! I did a 30 min hill interval while I listened to 'Yes please' by Amy Poehler (so funny). The time just flew by as I giggled out loud. Lucky for me their were only two other people in the cardio section, who also had headphones on and didn't hear me or acknowledged my laughter.

Running while taking a photo =blurry photo



When I was done I cooled down on the bike and decided to call it a day. The last thing I want to do is push it to hard and prolong my recovery time.
Orrrr I just have a thing for blurry photos?!

I stopped by Core on my way home and got this amazing salad! If you haven't been to core yet...You must! Check out their menu here.



How do you feel about swimming?

Have you done a triathlon? What's your favorite one?

Is hydro-running a good supplement for running?

What do you like on your salads?

No comments:

Post a Comment